Julia Davis Park
Julia Davis Park is a municipal park in downtown Boise, Idaho. It was created in 1907 with a land donation from Thomas Jefferson Davis. It is the first park in the "String of Pearls", the group of parks operated by the Boise Parks and Recreation Department that are located along the Boise River.
Being centrally located in Boise, the park contains several prominent sites, including museums such as the Boise Art Museum, the Idaho Historical Museum, and the Idaho Black History Museum, as well as other attractions like Zoo Boise, the Idaho Rose Society, and the Gene Harris Band Shell. The Boise River Greenbelt runs through the park, which is bordered by Broadway Ave to the east, Capital Blvd to the west, the Boise River to the south, and Myrtle Street to the north.
Other amenities at Julia Davis Park include Boise river access, statues, a rose garden, a playground, tennis court, a pond with paddle boat rentals, and a pedestrian bridge that connects the park to BSU.
Google Map - https://goo.gl/maps/GmqU4JS8gHvPNcfy6